Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I rode on the back of a motorcycle

June 7, 2015


Srirangam Temple
Today was another sightseeing day. We went to Srirangam Temple and Jambukeswara Temple. They are both beautiful temples filled with rich history.  Srirangam Temple is actually a temple filled with multiple different temples and we walked around the some of the different sites, and Srirangam is the water temple. At the temple I got blessed by the elephant which was a great experience. Once again even though we were surrounded by rich history my hair once again stole the show. One of my goals for India was to ride on the back of a motorcycle, and today I have achieved that goal. I have never been happier, and I might just buy a motorcycle.


Getting blessed by the elephant 
Day eight in Trichy and I'm considering blowing all my money on a motorcycle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment